The beliefs of NLP Coach of INLPCA:
- Every client is a unique individual; every client is different.
- Every client chooses the best choice for themselves;
- Every client has endless courage, affection, resources and energy;
- Every client is creative, smart and complete;
- Clients are the experts. Only clients can find out the true solutions to the problems.
Being an INLPCA NLP Coach should be:
- Detached, that does not impose personal judgments on clients;
- Enlightening, that points out places where clients may misunderstood, overlooked or inexperienced before;
- Altruistic, that is not selfish and helps clients grow.
The responsibility of an INLPCA NLP Coach:
- Assisting clients to find out, clarify and achieve their goals;
- Guiding and encouraging clients to discover one self;
- Leading clients to produce their own solutions and strategies that tackles the problem;
- Be confidential, reliable, and supportive to clients, and encourage clients to achieve their goals.
An INLPCA NLP Coach abides by the following coaching principles :
- Every thing can be better, even if it is good enough;
- The more the choices one has, the more success one will be;
- Usually clients have the solutions, while a coach only enlightens them;
- Most clients work under the upper limit of their potential;
- There is always an easier way;
- If one way does not work, try another one;
- If someone can do it, every one can learn to do it;
- Clients defines the values, not the coach;
- Everyone hopes to play his or her own part well;
- No failures but returns;
The INLPCA professional ethics for NLP Coach :
INLPCA members shall conduct themselves at all times in their interaction with others in a manner that brings respect and honor to the Association and to the practice of NLP Coaching.
It is the responsibility of each member to aspire to the highest standards of ethical conduct. The Code of Ethics applies only to the work-related activities of its members including the practice of NLP Coaching, research, teaching, supervision of trainees, consulting, personal growth training and other NLP activities as well.
Acts in line with the NLP presuppositions
Members shall seek to promote integrity in the study, teaching, practice and development of NLP and Coaching.
Members shall respect the rights of other's privacy and confidentiality, and to opinions that differ from their own.
When providing services, INLPCA members shall present the nature and purpose of their approach in language that can be understood and evaluated by other people.
Accepts that every individual is unique and matchless, respects his or her honor, value and the right to make decisions.
INLPCA members shall make only such statements and claims in representing their services that are true and accurate to the best of their knowledge and belief. No statement or claim shall be made that gives false information about their services or about the services of competitors
While any INLPCA member's personal standards and ethics are generally a private matter, the ethical standards of INLPCA shall take precedence insofar as they affect the public perception of NLP Coaching.
Members offering personal growth and/or educational seminars, shall ensure that these programs are competently designed to meet the goals for which claims are made.
Presents the NLP Coaching applications as an alternative rather than as a definite and imperative solution.
Members offering certification training shall ensure that programs are competently designed and meet the certification standards of INLPCA for the level of training offered.
Members shall not file or encourage the filing of ethics complaints that are frivolous and are intended to harm the respondent rather than to protect the public.
Respects the legal needs and demands of the clients/patients/trainees regarding privacy.
Respects the diverse and complementary studies regarding NLP Coaching.
Members shall familiarize themselves with this Code of Ethics and its application to their work.