NLP Coach Certification
A. Duration of Training: Minimum of 120 hours of training in the basics of NLP Coaching patterns taught by a Certified Trainer.
B. Demonstration of ability to identify the following basic skills, techniques, patterns and concepts of NLP and to utilize them competently with self and with others.
1. Behavioral integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP, including:
a. Outcome orientation with respect for others’ models of the world and the
ecology of the system.
b. Distinction between map and territory.
c. There is only feedback (cybernetic)-no failure.
d. Meaning of your communication is the response you get.
e. Adaptive intent of all behavior.
f. Everyone has the necessary resources to succeed.
g. Resistance is a signal of insufficient pacing.
h. Law of requisite variety.
2. Rapport, establishment and maintenance of.
3. Pacing and Leading (verbal and non verbal).
4. Calibration (sensory based experience).
5. Representational systems (predicates, and accessing cues).
8. Elicitation of well-formed, ecological outcomes and structures of present state.
9. Overlap and Translation.
10. Metaphor creation.
11. Frames; contrast, relevancy, As If, Backtrack.
12. Active Listening
13. Powerful Questioning
14. Anchoring (VAK).
15. Anchoring Techniques (contextualized to the field of application).
16. Ability to shift consciousness to external or internal, as required by the moment's task.
17. Dissociation and Association.
10. Verbal and non-verbal elicitation of responses.
21. Accessing and building of resources.
23. Strategies; detection, elicitation, utilization, & installation.
24. Demonstration of behavioral flexibility.
25. Coaching in the Context of NLP.
NLP Master Coach Certification
A. Duration of Training: Minimum of 120 hours of advanced training taught by a Certified Trainer.
B. Demonstration of the ability to identify the following basic skills, techniques patterns and concepts of NLP coaching and to utilize these competently with self and with others.
1. All practitioner level skills, singly and in combination.
2. Design individualized interventions (generative and remedial).
3. Ecological change work.
4. Shifting easily back and forth between content and form,
and experience and label.
5. Specific Master Practitioner Skills:
a. Meta Programs.
b. Criteria (Values).
i. identification and utilization.
ii. Criteria ladder.
iii. Elicitation of complex equivalence and adjustment of criteria.
iv. sleight of mouth.
c. Installation and utilization of strategies.
d. Refined use of submodalities.
e. Deliberate multi-level communication.
f . Negotiations.
g. Presentation skills.
i . Utilization and transformation of beliefs and presuppositions.
6. Master Coaching in the Context of NLP.